The County Commissioners are now meeting on Tuesday the 29th.
A quick list of Topic we hope to see the candidates support and address.
• The Value of Commissioners and Elected Officials to Abiding by the Law.
• Support for the County Clerk's Office having its Statutory Duties returned - immediately.
• Questioning the motives behind the SAWSJPB dissolution.
• Investigating the role of land-trust in affordable housing.
• Understanding the distinction between affordable and attainable housing, and
understanding the consequences to home buyers.
• Public land exchanges: Why are we allowing the process to pillage the public in favor of a citizen or two?
Please attend the selection meeting on the 29th. Interviews start at 9AM in the County Courthouse.
More on this issue to come.